Show popular posts in your sidebar
Popular posts is a collection of the most viewed posts from the last month. To list these posts in your sidebar you can use the Bimber Posts widget. Please follow these simple steps to configure it:
- Go to the WordPress Admin › Appearance › Customize panel
- Switch to the Widgets section
- Sidebars are context aware so you need to first choose page on which you want to add your widget
- When your target sidebar shows up in the panel on right, choose it
- Now click the Add a Widget button and choose from the list the Bimber Posts widget
- Fill the widget title, let's say "Hot stuff"
- Choose how many posts you want to show and which template will be best for your list
- Now the important part, set the Sort by option to "view" and the Time range to "last 30 days"
- Optionally, limit posts to some specific categories or hide elements that won't be visible