Image Sizes Manager
Every time you upload an image, WordPress generates a set of different sizes to be served in different locations on your site. This increases the end-user performance but takes up a lot of server space. Media Ace allows you to reconfigure that for you own needs.
To manage image sizes, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the WordPress Admin › Settings › Media Ace panel
- Switch to the Image Sizes section
- In the Custom section you can add your own sizes.
- In the Theme and Plugins subsection you can edit or deactivate sizes used by plugins or the theme
- In the WordPress subsection you can edit the sizes that are created by default by WordPress core. They can't be disabled.
- In the Inactive subsection you can reactivate the disabled sizes