Watermarks are small symbols/logos that are put on images to indicate what site they originate from. This way you protect your content from being used on other sites without admission.
Media Ace allows you to add watermarks to all the images uploaded to your site, including the ones from frontend submission.
Media Ace will create a backup copy of every image before watermarking. All the original files can be restored. If you change/set the new watermark, you can apply it to all the pictures in the media library in the Image Bulk Actions section
To enable watermarks, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the WordPress Admin › Settings › Media Ace panel
- Switch to the Watermaks section
- Check the Enabled box.
- Press choose an image and select the watermark picture. It is recommended to use higher resolution pictures.
- Choose Position on image and Opacity
- You can enable watermarks for different image sizes, set the size of the watermark and it's offset in the Advanced options subsection