Register the theme
To get full access to demos and auto updates, your Bimber theme copy must be registered.
If you had previously registered your theme with Bimber version up to 7.1, you don't have to re-register your product. Your theme will stay registered as long as you have a valid token entered via Envato Market plugin.
We recommend however to provide the purchase code of your copy so we can track it and help with any activation problems in the future.
To register the theme and unlock all features, do as follows (it will only take you a minute):
- Go to the WP admin panel › Appearance › Theme Options
- Select the Registration tab
- Enter your theme's copy purchase code. Where Is My Purchase Code?
- Confirm you agree the license term by selecting the checkbox
- Click the Register your theme button
If you encounter an error with the purchase code registration, please do as follows:
- Contact with your hosting admin to check whether they are not blocking connections to external domains. If that's the case, please ask them to whitelist the URL api.bringthepixel.com.
- Check if any authentication services are enabled. If so, disable them.
- Check if any coming soon or maintenance mode plugins block access. If so, disable them.
- Check if your server's firewall doesn't block external calls. If so, unblock it.
- Make sure that the PHP cURL module is up to date.
- If you checked all above but you still can't register your product, please contact us on the support center and send us your server's IP address so we can check if the IP is not blocked in our network.